first blog

It was  just a random day in college where all the boring classes were happening on one side and me being sleepy like always.
It's been just a week or so since second yr had started and obviously I was a little eager to meet my juniors bcs I didn't wanted to be like how my seniors were when i was in my 1st year. But also I have to keep in my mind that I'm a senior now and so have to keep up that seniority. 

Then there was this screening happening for ethnic walk after class hours which I was also a part. There I met few of my juniors and had a little conversation with them . All of them were so sweet and I had made sure that I am an approachable and humble type because it will be comfortable for them in the coming days . It was just another feeling when they called me  'akka' , it was like I was so overwhelmed of myself. It's just hard to put it into words but I'm so happy and glad that i am not being a senior as how my seniors were ( very rude and proudy and not at all approachable for us ) 

My day become such a fruitful day after that 2-3 hrs of helping them practice with the ethnic walk and all of sudden it felt like a productive day .

Popular posts from this blog

TIME

letting go